The Yeti is a boss in Vesteria that spawns in Redwood Pass every hour right at the stroke of (all):00, in a cave which can be found if you divert off the snowy trail at an opening in the cliff. Shattered trees mark the area.
The Yeti's attacks are simple: it targets anyone standing close enough to come into direct contact with them. It attacks about every three seconds.
- Ground Pound: The Yeti pounds the ground in front of it, doing medium damage and knocking everyone back in a circular AoE pattern. This is its most common attack.
- Antler Strike: Impales any adventurer unlucky enough to be in front of it. It does high damage and sends the victim airborne.
- The Yeti can only attack anyone nearby, so bow-wielding Hunters and Mages may seek cover and deal damage from afar, while Warriors distract it and dish out some heavy damage.
- Because many players target the Yeti when it spawns, it usually dies in seconds. Get in as many shots as possible.
- Use buffing items (Hog Meat, potions, etc) to deal the most damage and keep your distance if possible. If the situation gets dire, use consumables to survive.
- If fighting the Yeti at a high level (26+), it's recommended that you try to join empty servers with fewer players, maximizing your damage output and therefore loot drops*. In the best circumstances, this could grant you as many as FIVE item drops from 1 Yeti.
*Yeti drops are primarily just RNG, so don't expect good drops just because you did lots of damage
- The Yeti is the 2nd boss to be added to Vesteria.
- It is currently the only boss that has 2 server-wide notifications when it spawns (In the form of a roar and a written notification in the chat). Unlike the Spider Queen, its health bar only appears when you're in close proximity to it.
- The Yeti is most likely the second strongest boss in the game.
- The Yeti will not spawn if there are less than 3 players in the game. Instead, when it is supposed to spawn, an in-chat message will appear, saying, "the Yeti has passed by peacefully as not many disturbed its home."