The Shiprock Bottom is an underwater location in Vesteria. It is one of the few maps to have a Golden Chest.
- Eye See Snels: Randy is obsessed with Snel Eyes, and wishes to add more to his collection. He requests the player to bring him 60 Snel eyes.
- The quest Shelly's Snel Shells, initiated in Scallop Shores, trails into Shiprock Bottom as the player is tasked to harvest shells from the Snels.
Wooden Chest 1: Near by Randy, in another sunken ship near the middle of the map, there is a chest in front of a door.
Wooden Chest 2: Next to a large rock with pink reef arms sticking out of the rock, there is a hole with a Strange Stone with the chest deeper inside.
Wooden Chests 3 - 5: Swimming to surface level, an island is visible with a character and 3 chests.
Wooden Chest 6: There is a chest on a rock to the right of where you spawn. (When you spawn, go to your right.)
Wooden Chests 7, 8, & Golden Chest:: At one of the sunken ships, there is a grate that blocks access to the chests. A decoder is present at the site, which will give you a list of prompts. The correct sequence of the codes can be found on the Secret Stones/Tablets scattered around the map. You can guess the codes and get it right with a 1/256 chance, or actually find the tablets scattered around the map. The code is different for every user, thus rendering players unable to share the codes. Inside the Golden Chest dwells a Pirate Hat. It now also in the WIPE has a stone tablet which can be given back to Xero.
- By the island on the map, there is a pineapple under the sea with a Sponge and Starfish. This is a nod to the long-running Nickelodeon cartoon TV show, SpongeBob SquarePants. The sponge represents the spongey titular character, while the Starfish resembles SpongeBob's friend Patrick.
- It is noted that the pineapple represents SpongeBob's house in Bikini Bottom.
- Formerly, Terror of the Deep spawns here.
- In the Vesteria Free Weekend, this location is inaccessible, along with The Spider Lair and Spider Camp.