When attacking, Mo Ko Tu Aa uses one of its four "Idols" to attack players surrounding it.
- Green Idol Pulse: Pulsates sending out green pulse waves near the Pedestal on which Mo Ko Tu Aa is spawned. Avoid this by stepping down from the pedestal. (101 Damage.)
- Blue Idol Rain: Raindrops fall above each player for a period of time. Moving around will prevent them from hitting you. (117 Damage.)
- Red Idol Lightning: Thunder falls in lines smiting everything in its path clockwise. (176 Damage.)
- Purple Idol Laser: A beam targeting any player that is not on the pedestal. (Targets outside of a certain range are not targeted.) You can outrun it if needed. (56 Damage.) (Will also target players mid-air attacking the purple idol.) This will be Mo Ko Tu Aa's most frequent attack the lower its health gets.
All of the attacks have a specific sound so it is super useful to remember them to know what to avoid next.
- The following sequence for how Mo Ko Tu Aa spawns goes:
- When the Green Idol drops onto the pedestal, the message "Something's wrong," is displayed as a server-wide message.
- When the Blue Idol drops on top of the Green Idol, the message "You are going to regret this," is displayed as a server-wide message.
- When the Red Idol drops on top of the Blue Idol, the message "Your presence on this island is a mistake," is displayed as a server-wide message.
- Finally, when the Purple Idol falls on the Red Idol, the message "A sudden terror falls upon the island. Mo Ko Tu Aa is here to punish you!" as a server-wide message, summoning Mo Ko Tu Aa.
- Caution: Mo Ko Tu Aa brings massive lag, which can disable attack and ability usages on mobile, and often crash servers.
- The lower Mo Ko Tu Aa's Health gets, the more frequent and fast the attacks become.
- When Mo Ko Tu Aa spawns, all idols light up in sequential order (from bottom to top) as if they were attacking.
- All of Mo Ko Tu Aa's dropped weapons are named after either the first or the second part of its name (e.g. Moko Maul, and Tuaa Staff).
- Another method of beating it is to shoot arrows all around the purple totem eye level since the arrows block the laser.
- After Mo Ko Tu Aa has been defeated, his totems remain on the pedestal for a few minutes before disappearing. (this is a bug and not intended behavior)
- If a player is on a totem and the next one spawns in, the player will get stuck inside the totem.
- Mo Ko Tu Aa is currently the only Boss that can't move.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.