Vesteria Wiki
Advertisement
Vesteria Wiki



"The greatest shadow cannot exist without the greatest light."

Overview

The Holy Scroll is a unique Gold Tier Scroll that can be used to remove all failed upgrade slots (all successful upgrades on the item are unaffected), with the chance of success decreasing each time a scroll is successfully used. Using a Holy Scroll won't use an upgrade slot. The chances of a Holy Scroll working go in the following order:

  • 100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, 10%, and then 5% for all subsequent attempts on the same item. Holy Scrolls disappears after 1 use, even if it didn't succeed.

The chance only decreases if the Scroll succeeds. If the scroll fails, nothing about the item will be changed, and the Holy Scroll will disappear due to it being used.

Example: If the 2nd scroll used on an item fails to succeed (80% chance of success and a 20% chance of failure), then the next Holy Scroll attempted will still have an 80% chance to succeed.

Note: Using a Holy Scroll on an item will remove the possibility of Cursed Scrolls giving double-stat upgrades on that item (double-stat upgrades are when you get 2 special stats after successfully using a Cursed Scroll instead of just 1 special stat, like Crit Chance, STR, INT, MP Regen, etc). This is to encourage players to use more Cursed Scrolls to attempt to make stronger items without relying on Holy Scrolls. Although, double-stat upgrades are quite rare, so some players use Holy Scrolls on their items anyway, since it's still possible to roll single-stat upgrades.

Obtaining

They can be bought for 225 Royal Spider Egg at Tree of Life, sold from The Stranger for 1.5 - 12.5 Gold, and rewarded for rebirthing a max level save slot.

Trivia

  • Exploiters have recently managed to hack the stranger to get a lot of cheap holy scrolls. The trading price has dropped by around 5 - 7 Gold.
  • Holy Scrolls cannot remove the negative stats from cursed scrolls, as they only remove failed attempts.
  • In the description of the Equipment, the “Restoration Chance” will indicate the chance of the next Holy Scroll succeeding.
  • It used to have a normal trading price of 10-12 Gold, but due to some unexpected events, it prices has dramatically dropped to a staggeringly low price.
Potions Red Potion.pngRed PotionBig Red Potion.pngBig Red PotionChalice Of Red Potion (1).pngChalice of Red PotionHorn Of Red Potion (1).pngHorn of Red PotionSilver Cup Of Red Potion (1).pngSilver Cup of Red PotionFlagon Of Red Potion (1).pngFlagon of Red PotionOrange Potion.pngOrange PotionMagenta Potion (1).pngMagenta PotionBlue Potion.pngBlue PotionBigbluepotlowquality.pngBig Blue PotionPurple Potion.pngPurple PotionMana Elixir (1).pngMana ElixirIntelligence Potion.pngIntelligence PotionStrength Potion.pngStrength PotionDexterity Potion.pngDexterity PotionVitality Potion.pngVitality PotionSpider's Essence (1).pngSpider's Essence
Fish Fresh Fish.pngFresh FishBig Brown Fish.pngBig Brown FishYellowPufferfish.pngYellow PufferfishRockfish.pngRockfishZebraFish.pngZebra FishSand Shark (1).pngSand SharkAnglerFish.pngAngler FishCat Fish (1).pngCat FishMahi Mahi (1).pngMahi MahiPebble Fish (1).pngPebble FishSea Horse (1).pngSea HorseSpeckled Fish (1).pngSpeckled FishBlood Fish (1).pngBlood FishVibrant Fish (1).pngVibrant FishLongfish.pngLong Fish
Runes Mushtown Rune.pngMushtown RuneNilgarf Rune.pngNilgarf RuneMagerune.pngMage RuneHunter Rune.pngHunter RuneWarrior Rune.pngWarrior RuneColosseum Rune.pngColosseum RuneCursed Rune (1).pngCursed Rune
Scrolls 70scroll.pngBasic Scrolls70scroll.pngGreat Scrolls70scroll.pngAncient ScrollsDark Scroll (1).pngDark ScrollsCursed-image.pngCursed ScrollsReset Scroll (1).pngReset ScrollCosmetic Reset Scroll (1).pngCosmetic Reset ScrollHoly scroll.pngHoly Scroll
Premium Name Tag.pngName TagInk & Quill.pngInk & QuillRed-dye.pngColor DyeMegaphone (1).pngMegaphoneStat Reset Tome (1).pngStat Reset TomeSkill Reset Tome (1).pngSkill Reset TomeMonsterLure.pngMonster LurePet Egg (1).pngPet EggGreat Pet Egg (1).pngGreat Pet EggNoble Pet Egg (1).pngNoble Pet EggAlpha Gift (1).pngAlpha GiftDeveloper Gift (1).pngDeveloper GiftReferrals.pngReferral EnvelopeSupermegaphone (1).pngSupermegaphoneUltramegaphone (1).pngUltramegaphone
Other Apple.pngRed AppleBanana.pngBananaPear.pngPearCactus Fruit.pngCactus FruitScreenshot.401.pngEthyr CrystalFireworks (1).pngFireworksHog Meat (1).pngHog MeatMighty Sub.pngMighty SubMuffin.pngMuffinMushroom Soup (1).pngMushroom SoupDrug.pngOminous Mushroom
Advertisement