When killed, Chad has a chance of dropping multiple different Mushroom-themed weapons and Mushroom Soup.
Chad is an incredibly muscled Mushroom, towering over both its brethren and the player. While very different in appearance to the other Mushrooms, Chad still has the typical Mushroom top expected of the creatures. Interestingly, Chad has tiny legs compared to his arms, implying that he skips out on Leg Day.
- Punch: Delivers a forceful punch towards a player near him.
- Frantic Barrage: Leans forward and repeatedly swings, barraging opponents in front of him, before losing balance and halting the attack.
- Helicopter Elbow Drop: Likely Chad’s most iconic attack. He extends his arms and spins, producing lift and causing him to rise into the air. After a few seconds of flight, Chad will perform an elbow drop into the ground, causing a shockwave that will send any player hit hurtling into the air, dealing massive damage. Chad will also get a huge defense buff increasing the longer it's flying, at the last second of flying almost having full immunity to damage.
- The name “Chad” is usually attributed to muscled "alpha males."
- Chad originally appeared in the Free Weekend version of Vesteria and was later added to the base game.
- Similar to The Yeti, Chad will spawn every hour.
- If you manage to defend off the mushrooms and take too long to die during A New Adventure, he will spawn as a last-ditch effort to kill you. If you manage to beat him, the game glitches out, and you don't get teleported to Mushtown. If this happens, you must rejoin.
- During Chad's Helicopter Elbow Drop attack, Chad will land his elbow a second before the actual shockwave damage hits the players.