Chad is a boss that can be found in the Mushroom Grotto and during the opening sequence of the game. He is Level 13 and has a grand total of 148,650 health points.
When killed, Chad has a chance of dropping multiple different Mushroom-themed weapons and Mushroom Soup.
Chad is an incredibly muscled Mushroom, towering over both its brethren and the player. While very different in appearance to the other Mushrooms, Chad still has the typical Mushroom top expected of the creatures. Interestingly, Chad has very small legs compared to his arms, implying that he skips out on Leg Day.
- Punch: Delivers a forceful punch towards a player near him.
- Frantic Barrage: Leans forward and swings repeatedly, barraging opponents in front of him, before losing balance and halting the attack.
- Helicopter Elbow Drop: Likely Chad’s most iconic attack. He extends his arms and spins, producing lift and causing him to rise into the air. After a few seconds of flight, Chad will perform an elbow drop into the ground, causing a shockwave that will send any player hit hurtling into the air, dealing massive damage.
- The name “Chad” is usually attributed to muscled "alpha males".
- Chad originally appeared in the Free Weekend version of Vesteria and was later added to the base game.
- Similar to The Yeti, Chad will spawn every hour.
- If you manage to defend off the mushrooms and take too long to die during the beginning of the game, he will spawn as a last-ditch effort to kill you. If you manage to beat him, the game glitches out and you don't get teleported to Mushtown. If this happens, you must rejoin.