On a developer's Twitter account, Twitch Streams, the Vesteria Discord, and on the now-closed Vesteria Forums, Vetseria's future plans are mapped out, including Upcoming Content.
Note that not everything here is guaranteed to happen.
- The Badlands: (all of this is possibly subject to change) The Badlands is to be a very hostile location or conglomerate of locations. Berezaa confirmed that the Badlands will take up a large part of Vesteria. He has also said that it will contain traps, violent enemies (including Dark Knights, Skeletons, and a Dragon) and harsh gameplay changes, all of which will promote game replayability.
- Berezaa planned the Satchel for the Badlands, a smaller inventory that you can only bring in to the Badlands. If you die, everything in your Satchel drops for everyone else in the server to collect.
- Like the interior of the Colosseum, PvP is enabled, however it is for every part of the map. There will be "safe zones"
- Tribute Wars: Tribute Wars will be the newest minigame to come to Vesteria, similar to The Gauntlet or The Colosseum, but with two teams. Players will fight the opposing team and collect "Dropped Tribute Tokens", which will likely be exchangeable for items, similar to The Colosseum's Marks of Valor.
- Tal-Rey's Tomb: A dungeon located in the Whispering Dunes, where high level players will fight Tal-Rey at the end (planned for release after Badlands and Tribute Wars at the earliest).
Equipment / Items
- Amulets for the offhand, which give bonus Stats.
- New colosseum Ornate Dagger
- New colosseum Slayers Dagger
- New colosseum Slayers Bow
- New colosseum Sun Staff
- Hog Pelt
- Chad Helmet
- Tree Branch Staff
- Bulwark of the Order
- Tal-rey's Fist
- Newest Armor set: Wanderers Footwraps, Wanderers Thawb, and Wanderers Shemagh
- Experience Essence (potion that boosts experience) (possibly scrapped due to the addition of Boosters to the game)
- Horseshoe Crab
- Lobster (?) - seen in model storage
- Dark Knight
These features have been proposed, but are not yet known to be in active development.
Books are a mechanic proposed by berezaa. They were first hinted on the 24th of January 2019 (Vesterian Encyclopedia) and fully confirmed on the 7th of March 2019. Books would hold different contents, such as stories, legends, facts, and much more. A lore contest was hosted on the Vesteria Forums, where user-submitted lore would be added into the game. The contest was closed on the 12th of September 2019, with the reason provided being that all entries were seen as inadequate.
As it has been so long since the announcement of Books, it is probable that the idea has been either scrapped, or put on hold.
This feature will include
- (N) Teleportation to friends and guild members across servers (friends or guild members will appear on a large map consisting of all smaller maps in the game and players can choose to teleport to them at a moment's notice).
A feature centering around apartments is set to be developed. Apartments can be found in the Faction bases and Nilgarf. Players can invite others to their apartments or start their own apartment. Furniture is also set to be added for people to decorate their living space.
All items (6)