On a developer's Twitter account, Twitch Streams, the Vesteria Discord, and on the Vesteria Forums, they map out their plans for Vesteria, including Upcoming Content.
Features currently in active development.
- Experience Essence: The holder slams a potion onto the ground and causes an explosion. Anyone caught in the explosion will receive a slight EXP boost for 1 hour. Effects do not stack if another Experience Essence is used - instead - the 1-hour duration will reset.
- These items were added to the game (as known from the Testing Server) but their stats are currently unknown:
- Tree Branch Staff
- Tier 2 weapons bought in the Colosseum, including Sun Staff
Books are a mechanic currently in development as shared by berezaa. They were first hinted on the 24th of January 2019 (Vesterian Encyclopedia) and fully confirmed on the 7th of March 2019. Books will hold different contents, such as stories, legends, facts, and much more. A lore contest was hosted on the Vesteria Forums, where user-submitted lore would be added into the game. The contest was closed on the 12th of September 2019, with the reason provided being that all entries were seen as inadequate.
- AP (ability points) and a new ability and subclass rework.
- New colosseum Slayers Bow
- Amulets for the offhand.
- New colosseum Ornate Dagger
- New colosseum Slayers Dagger
- Sewer equipment found in The Pit
- Chad Helmet
- Newest Armor set: Wanderers Footwraps, Wanderers Thawb, and Wanderers Shemagh
These features have been proposed, but are not yet in active development.
This feature will include
- (N) Teleportation to friends and guild members across servers (friends or guild members will appear on a large map consisting of all smaller maps in the game and players can choose to teleport to them at a moment's notice).
- Name Carver: Permanently inscribes your name onto an item. Not even a Reset Scroll can remove the inscription.
- Loot Essence: Similar to the Experience Essence, but anyone caught in its explosion will experience a loot drop increase.
A feature centering around apartments is set to be developed. Apartments can be found in the Faction bases and Nilgarf. Players can invite others to their apartments or start their own apartment. Furniture is also set to be added for people to decorate their living space.
- The Badlands: The Badlands is to be a very hostile location or conglomerate of locations. Berezaa has confirmed that the Badlands will take up a large part of Vesteria. He has also said that it will contain traps, violent enemies, and harsh gameplay changes.
- Berezaa has planned the Satchel for the Badlands, a smaller inventory that you can only bring in to the Badlands. If you die, everything in your Satchel drops for everyone else in the server to collect.
- Like the interior of the Colosseum, universal PvP is enabled, however, it is for every part of the map.
- The Pit: A location resembling and connected to the Nilgarf Sewers, with a Possum the Devourer Boss and normal Enemies such as the Slime and Pit Ratty. Corrosive acid will be present in the Possum arena, forcing players to be careful while fighting the Possum.
- Tal-Rey's Tomb: A dungeon located in the Whispering Dunes, where high/max level players will fight Tal-Rey at the end.
- Tribute Wars: Tribute Wars will be the newest minigame to come to Vesteria, similar to The Gauntlet or The Colosseum, but with two teams.
All items (13)