NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) are situated around the world of Vesteria. When interacted with, players can buy and sell, obtain Quests, or receive some quick dialogue and information from them.
NPCs with Quests have a yellow exclamation mark (!) floating above their heads. When the quest is accepted by the player, the exclamation mark will change into a gray question mark. Once the quest is complete, the gray question mark will turn yellow.
To see what each merchant NPC sells, go to the article, Shops.
List of NPCs
- Greg, the City Guard (Q)
- Mayor Noah (Q)
- Scruff (Q)
- Abigail (Q)
- Xero (Q)
- Scruff's Nephew
- Scruff's Niece
- Lela (S)
- Jericho (Q)
- Geologist Bridget (Shroompocalypse Dungeon Keeper)
- Geologist Sam
- Shroompocalypse Merchant
- Gertrude (Q)
- Admiral Hugo
- Hunter Equipment Merchant (S)
- Captain Varlic
- Crazy Scientist
- Mobeus (Q)
- Richard (Q)
- Tollmaster Tom (Ticket Merchant)
- Nightingale (Assassin subclass mentor)
- Peregrine (Ranger subclass mentor)
- Mockingbird (Trickster subclass mentor)
- Merchant (S)
- Gerald Stewart Cashworth
- Ethra (Q)
- Sir Tristain
- Blacksmith (S)
- Potion Seller (S)
- Skull Crusher (Q)
- Knight of the Night
- Kastakar the Undaunted (Berserker subclass mentor)
- High Protector Jeraya (Knight subclass mentor)
- Justiciar Vana (Paladin subclass mentor)
- Greybeard the Old
- Mrs. Plant (Q)
- Mr. Plant (Q)
- Potion Merchant (S)
- Mage Equipment Merchant (S)
- Einrich the Mana-blooded (Sorcerer subclass mentor)
- Asmyriadora of Ovinstrike (Warlock subclass mentor)
- Bishop Jonathan (Cleric subclass mentor)
- Magnus Khan (Spider Queen's Revenge Dungeon keeper)
- Old Man Peppercot's (S)
- Kueek Kueek
- Mississippi Bones
- Salamahi Habahaffi (Q)
- Asahalaha Bababatti
- Al Shareeb Habadibi
- HalaKalali Esrahiamhim
- Shop of Archie "Olly" Jest, Esq. (S)
- Husehlami Ababbidi
- Salasalal Salal (S)
- The Oracle - Resided in Mushtown and gave the player helpful knowledge about the world of Vesteria; breaks the "4th wall".
- Lil Pump - Stood where the 3 Faction leader statues stood in Nilgarf, close to the Nilgarf Merchant. He provided the role of choosing a faction before the 3 Faction leaders and Faction bases were added.
- The Stranger - Sold premium items for before Ethyr was introduced.
- Dark Simulacrum - Stood close to the Nilgarf bank, allowed transportation to the public Testing Realm.
- Yeezy McBreezy - Stood in the Testing Realm, could set a player to lvl 10, 30 and 50, could give players 100 , could reset a player's faction and could allow players to join a Class/Subclass.
- Ethyr Merchant - Sold premium items for replaced with Monsieur Fred.
All items (51)