"Joining a faction is a very serious commitment... one that you can't back out of" - Lil Pump
There are three classes currently in the game; the Warriors, the Hunters, and the Mages. In order to obtain your class, you must speak with one of the three Faction Representatives found in their respective faction bases. Upon joining a faction, all skill points earned can only be spent on skills from the faction instead of your previous Adventurer skills.
The current Faction Representatives for Mages, Warriors, and Hunters are Greybeard the Old, Sir Tristain, and Admiral Hugo respectively.
At level 30, you are able to select your subclass, usually located somewhere in the faction base of your respective faction.
You can un-swear loyalty to your faction by rebirthing. This is done by talking to a NPC in Tree of Life. (Resets level to 10, resets class and you keep your items. You can re-assign points and skills as well.)
List of Classes
Warriors are a proud and powerful faction. They believe in strength, honor, and pride above all. Resident in a huge snowy fortress on top of the mountain, known as the Warrior Stronghold. Warriors like to fight closely and personally, and they handle massive swords and huge and bulky armor. Warriors can take a hit like none other and can deal extreme damage at close range.
The Warrior Stronghold is where players can purchase equipment exclusive to the Warrior class, as well as consumables found nowhere else in Vesteria. Sir Tristain gives you a Rusty Sword and 1 Warrior Runes for free upon swearing loyalty to this faction.
At level 30, Warriors are able to select one of three subclasses available to them. Their possible options are:
- Paladin - (Tank/Support/DPS) Use light-based magical attacks, whilst healing players and buffing them at the same time.
- Berserker - (DPS) Deals tons of damage, barbarian like abilities and applies buffs to players attack.
- Knight - (Tank) Can take hits, applies buffs in defense to other players, and forces Enemies to attack the user.
The Hunters are the youngest of three Factions. They reign over a massive tropical port city, known as Port Fidelio. They fight with bows and daggers and use agility and stealth to their advantage. Hunters like to stay lightweight and are the most versatile class, with many options open to you.
Port Fidelio is where players can purchase equipment exclusive to the Hunter class, as well as consumables found nowhere else in Vesteria. Admiral Hugo gives you a Wooden Dagger and 1 Hunter Runes for free upon swearing loyalty to this faction.
At level 30, Hunters are able to select one of three subclasses available to them. Their possible options are:
- Assassin - (DPS) Primarily single target focused, high burst damage. Can turn invisible to get to target while being undetected, or to escape swiftly and unnoticed.
- Ranger - (DPS) Uses ranged basic attack (bow) and has abilities to enhance basic attack. Sustained damage.
- Trickster - (DPS) Uses abilities to confuse enemies. Agile fighters that perfectly counter melee and glass cannons.
The Mages are the oldest Faction, predating the Warriors and the Hunters by hundreds of years. Almost everything about their order is a secret. They currently reside in Tree of Life. Mages wield great power and unmatched utility. There are many directions you can go in as a Mage.
Tree of Life is where players can purchase equipment exclusive to the Mage class, as well as consumables found nowhere else in Vesteria. Greybeard the Old gives you a Training Staff and 1 Mage Runes for free upon swearing loyalty to this faction. Mages have a hard time gaining experience until they reach a higher level, where they become really powerful fighters.
At level 30, Mages are able to select one of three subclasses available to them. Their possible options are:
- Warlock - (DPS) Dark style magic. Applies negative effects and gains self buffs with burst damage. Life steal and mana regen.
- Sorcerer - (DPS) Elemental style magic. Glass cannon class that puts everything into big splashy attacks.
- Cleric - (Support) Holy/Light style magic. Focus on healing and boosting self and nearby players. Despite being more of a support role, still does plenty of damage.
- Before the 3 faction representatives were created, an NPC named "Lil Pump" was used as a placeholder for them.
- Similarly in the Testing Realm before subclasses were created, an NPC known as "Yeezy McBreezy" was able to give players subclasses
- Factions are currently the only permanent decision that affects your gameplay.
- Berezaa is the head of development for the Mage faction and Polymorphic is head of Hunter development.
- On February 9th, 2020, the Hunter Class received a nerf to 70% HP and its sub-class Ranger to 60% HP. Warriors received a buff of 150% HP and its sub-class Knight to 175% HP. Warrior also lost its Steadfast perk and Assassin's Shadow Flurry ability had its damage doubled.
All items (5)