"Joining a faction is a very serious commitment... one that you can't back out of" - Lil Pump
Classes are Factions that you can join at level 10 in order to achieve new skills and equipment. There are three classes currently in the game; the Warriors, the Hunters, and the Mages. In order to obtain your class, you must speak with one of the three Faction Representatives found in their respective faction bases.
The current Faction Representatives for Mages, Warriors, and Hunters are Greybeard the Old, Sir Tristain, and Admiral Hugo respectively.
At level 30, you are able to select your sub-class, usually located somewhere in the faction base of your respective faction.
List of Classes
Warriors are a proud and powerful faction. They believe in strength, honor and pride above all. Resident in a huge snowy fortress on top of the mountain, known as the Warrior Fortress. Warriors like to fight closely and personally, and they handle massive swords and huge and bulky armor. Warriors can take a hit like none other and can deal extreme damage at close range.
The Warrior Stronghold is where players can purchase equipment exclusive to the Warrior class, as well as consumables found nowhere else in Vesteria. Sir Tristain gives you a Rusty Sword and 3 Warrior Runes for free upon swearing loyalty to this faction.
At level 30, Warriors are able to select one of three sub-classes available to them. Their possible options are:
- Paladin - Use light-based magical attacks, whilst healing players and buffing them at the same time.
- Berserker - Deals tons of damage, barbarian like abilities and applies buffs to players attack.
- Knight - can take hits (Tank), applies buffs in defence to other players and taunts Enemies to attack.
The Hunters are the youngest of three Factions. They reign over a massive tropical port city, known as Port Fidelio. They fight with bows and daggers, and use agility and stealth to their advantage. Hunters like to stay lightweight and are the most versatile class, with many options open to you.
Port Fidelio is where players can purchase equipment exclusive to the Hunter class, as well as consumables found nowhere else in Vesteria. Admiral Hugo gives you a Wooden Dagger and 3 Hunter Runes for free upon swearing loyalty to this faction.
At level 30, Hunters are able to select one of three sub-classes available to them. Their possible options are:
- Assassin - Primarily single target focused, high burst damage. Can turn invisible to get to target unseen
- Ranger - Uses ranged basic attack (bow and arrow), and has spells to enhance basic attack. Sustained damage.
- Trickster - Tries to confuse and trap opponents, can create a prism trap, shoot a beam which swaps positions of you and the enemy.
The Mages are the oldest Faction, predating the Warriors and the Hunters by hundreds of years. Almost everything about their order is a secret. They currently reside in the Tree of Life. Mages wield great power and unmatched utility. There are many directions you can go in as a Mage.
The Tree of Life is where players can purchase equipment exclusive to the Mage class, as well as consumables found nowhere else in Vesteria. Greybeard the Old gives you a Training Staff and 3 Mage Runes for free upon swearing loyalty to this faction. Mages have a hard time gaining until they reach a higher level, where they become really powerful fighters.
Subclasses are found near the shop inside of The Tree Of Life
At level 30, Mages are able to select one of three sub-classes available to them. Their possible options are:
- Warlock - Dark style magic. Applies negative affects and gains self buffs with burst damage. Life steal and mana regen.
- Sorcerer - Pure energy magic (Ice+Lightning at higher levels). Glass cannon class that puts everything into big splashy attacks. Fire, Ice, Earthquake so far.
- Cleric - Holy/Light style magic. Focus on healing and boosting self and nearby players. Despite being more of a support role, still does plenty of damage.
- Before the 3 faction representatives were created, an NPC named "Lil Pump" was used as a placeholder for them.
- Factions are currently the only permanent decision that affects your gameplay.
- Berezaa is the head of development for the mage faction and Polymorphic is head of hunter development.
- On February 9th 2020, the Hunter Class received a nerf to 70% HP and its sub-class Ranger to 60% HP. Warriors received a buff of 150% HP and its sub-class Knight to 175% HP. Warrior also lost its Steadfast ability and Assassin's Shadow Flurry ability had its damage doubled.
All items (5)