Azariah the Blood-crazed is an enemy that can be only found in the map The Whispering Dunes. He is a tougher and larger version of the Bandit mob with more health. Although being tougher than a normal Bandit mob, he has the same experience dropped as it.
He drops Azariah's Edge, a level 45 Warrior weapon with the Bloodcraze ability. The crit chance increase will stack if dual-wielding.
He spawns every 10 minutes in a small server, and every 5 minutes if 20+ people are in the server.
- Charge: Azariah runs at the target until he is in attack range. He is slower than you so you can easily run away.
- Upward Slash: When in attack range, Azariah swings his scimitar upwards.
- Murderous Frenzy: After using Upward Slash, Azariah will attack in front of him 4 times. This will deal crazy amount of damage if you can't avoid it in time.
- In the rightmost cage in Azariah's camp, there is a note. The note reads: "its been four days... all he does is sit there whispering to his collection of skulls... why am i still alive? why is he still keeping me here? so many questions and so little answers, just endless whispers...' This implies that Azariah is somewhat insane.
- He is one of the three Dunes minibosses, along with Auktufiti the Watcher and Sarakis the Impaler.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.