"Move in silence, strike in darkness. Such is the way."
The Assassin is a Subclass that branches off the Hunters. As its name suggests, the Assassin specializes in high burst damaging attacks. Assassin also has high stealth, able to go invisible to sneak to an opponent. Any user of the Hunter Class can become an Assassin by speaking to Nightingale at Level 30.
- Shadow Walk - The user vanishes in a haze, rendering them completely invisible to players and monsters alike, refilling their stamina to full, and granting them increased speed for the duration of the effect. Attacking within this stealth period will enhance the damage of that attack. Each skill point added either increase the duration of the stealth, the damage done by breaking out with it, or the speed of the ability.
- Shadow Flurry - The user stabs their enemy, and multiple shadow clones appear to cut the enemy down. Each skill point added will either increase the number of shadow clones, or the amount of damage done.
- Step Through Shadow - The user creates a shadow when first used. When used once more, the user is brought back to the area of the shadow.
- Shadow Walk was in the base game as a Hunter ability in the very early days of Alpha, but was swiftly removed due to it being useless in PvP.
- Step Through Shadow's placeholder icon is a black cat.
Although Hunters usually don't worship the gods, those who worship Terul are considered Assassins. Terul's dark aura allows the Assassins to have mastery over shadows and swiftly take out foes. Terul will gain the souls of those slain by an Assassin.
|Berserker • Paladin • Knight|
|Assassin • Ranger • Trickster|
|Warlock • Cleric • Sorcerer|